Does your child like to stand on their head or climb on the furniture at home?
Our popular gymnastics program is back! The South Bruce Gymnastics Program offers children ages 0-12 the opportunity to explore movement and technique on our gymnastics equipment with a focus on fun!
New for 2020 Registration:
- Online/electronic registration only - pre-registration until September 18th
- No payments are required at this time, please complete forms below - need to determine #'s of participants 1st
- Start Date Tuesday October 13, 2020
Adult and Tot Skating and Public Skating
** Cancelled for the 2020/2021 Ice Season**
Pickleball is one of the fastest growing sports in North America. It combines the elements of tennis, badminton & ping pong. It is fun for all ages, & easy to learn!
New Due to COVID:
- Maximum 20 players per facility - no exceptions
- All members must return a signed Wellness Program COVID-19 waiver BEFORE returning to play (see below) or at the time of purchasing a Punch Card - available at the Municipal office - $36 for 10 plays
- No Drop-ins will be allowed - punch cards only!
- Program sign in is required at the facility (this will be available before you enter)
- If you are feeling ill or are presenting COVID like symptoms, Please do not enter the facility and seek medical attention
- We encourage all members to bring and use their own paddles
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance of the buildings
- Masks must be worn during entry and exiting the facility
- No entrance into any other part of the facility will be allowed
- Municipal staff have the right to ask a member to leave the facility if any member is not following the safety guidelines
- Designated and limited washrooms will be available for membership usage
** Occasionally cancelled due to scheduling conflicts
** Participants must be 14 years of age or older**
For more information, please contact Shawnette Duvall-Crouse at 519-392-6623 ext. 226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Active! Fitness Class
Join our instructor as she takes you through a 50 minute FULL body workout. It doesn’t matter what shape you’re in, registration is open to anyone aged 13+ with any fitness level. You can expect cardio, circuit training, core and toning to help reach your fitness goals in a fun and energetic group atmosphere.
Indoor Fitness Classes - Effective September 14, 2020:
Monday - 7pm
Wednesday : 7pm
Thursday : 6am
Mask must be worn upon entry & exiting the building
- MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE SOLD ONLY (NO 3 MONTH MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE SOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
- NO DROP INS WILL BE ALLOWED
- PAR-QS MUST BE COMPLETED
- COVID- 19 FITNESS WAVIERS MUST BE COMPLETED WITH A REGISTRATION FORM
$50 per month
Fitness classes are your full body workout! Cardio and strength conditioning all wrapped in one! Classes will vary between Circuit Class, HIIT (High Intensity Interval training), Tabata, Cardio Kick and weight training.
These classes are for all fitness levels, modifications will be given to ensure each participant get the most from their workout. Each participant will need to bring their own mat & dumbbells to class.
For more information and to register, please contact Terry Gutscher at email@example.com
Check out the 24/7 Fitness Centre!
Located at the back of the Mildmay-Carrick Recreation Complex
**Closed until further notice due to COVID**
Senior Games - Cards and Crokinole - on hold due to COVID
Teeswater Town Hall from 1:30pm - 3:30pm, Doors open at 1:00pm
- $3.00 per person to play
If you have any questions about any of our programs, please contact the Recreation & Facilities Manager Shawnette Duvall-Crouse at 519-392-6623 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org