TEESWATER-FORMOSA SEWER PROJECT
Information and documents pertaining to the Teeswater-Formosa Sewer Project will be posted on this page. If you have any questions or concerns about the project, please contact Adam Weishar by either calling 519-392-6623 or emailing email@example.com.
Please be advised the South end access to Teeswater is now open.
Until further notice, Concession 8 between Bruce Road 4 and Bruce Road 12 is closed. The road is open to local traffic only.
Permit for Sewer Connection
- Residents require a Permit for Sewer Connection when any lateral sewer lines are installed.
- Provide the Municipality with 24 hours notice prior to any construction.
- Inspections are completed after installation and prior to backfill.
- Installations must be completed within 60 days of the issuance of the permit.
- Contractors must be approved by the Municipality.
- Prior to any construction, locates must be acquired. Ontario One Call provides locates for hydro, gas, and telephone. Contact the Municipal Office for water locates at 519-392-6623.
The TFSS Newsletters contain pertinent information related to the sewer project.
Sewer Project Construction Newsletter No. 1
Sewer Project Construction Newsletter No. 2
Sewer Project Construction Newsletter No. 3
Sewer Project Construction Newsletter No. 4
Sewer Project Construction Newsletter No. 5
Public Meeting Thursday April 12, 2012
Agenda and information from meeting.
Teeswater-Formosa Sanitary Sewers and Wastewater Treatment Plant Project Tenders: Summary of Bid Prices
Contract No. 109200 - Teeswater Sewers
Contract No. 109201 - Wastewater Treatment Plant
Contract No. 109202 - Formosa Sewers