Transforming Teeswater: Celebrating our WINS!
A lot of great things has happened in Teewater over the past year and we want to celebrate our wins!
Saturday June 2nd, 2018 from 10am -3pm - Main Street Teeswater!
Here are just some of the fantastic things going on in Teeswater:
- Teeswater Town Hall Upgrades complete
- Teeswater Lion’s Park Equipment Revitalization
- Kinectrics Breaking Ground
- Gay Lea Expansion
- Studio 410 Programs
- Hometown Pizza Opened
- Jenessa’s Hair Studio Opening June 2nd
- Tint Plus Opened
- Essentially Lavender Opening June 1st
- Old Vendome Renovations/Reveal
- Ace’s Country & Garden moved to our main street
- NWMO – moved and renovated building
- Boomer's Cosy celebrating 30 years in business
- Revitalization of the Teeswater’s downtown
- Banners & hanging baskets
- Upcoming 2019 Teeswater Culross Homecoming
We are still in the planning stages for this event, so keep checking back but so far we have the following set:
- Jenessa’s Hair Studio ribbon cutting at 10am
- Teeswater Town Hall ribbon cutting at 11am
- Teeswater Culross Horticultural Society plant sale from 10am-12pm
- Tech Petting Zoo at the Teeswater Library from 10am-1pm
- Local talent Owen Riegling playing from 11:30am -1:30pm
- Teeswater Highlanders Pipe Band playing from 2pm – 3pm
- Take a sneak peak inside the old Vendome Hotel
- Tour Studio 410 and programs available
- Children’s games and face painting
- Individual Store specials, coupons & discounts
- Food cart with hot dogs, hamburgers & sausage
- Teeswater Culross Homecoming Merchandise for sale
- Lots of door prizes and refreshments
- First 25 people in attendance gets a gift!
- Participate in the Adventure Card for the Grand Prize of local merchandise!