Municipality of South Bruce
Structure 1006 Reconstruction - Contract No.: 300044146
SEALED BIDS, on forms supplied by the Contract Administrator, submitted in an opaque envelope, will be received at the Municipality of South Bruce Office, 21 Gordon Street East, P. O. Box 540, Teeswater, ON N0G 2S0 until:
2:00:59 p.m., local time Wednesday, June 19, 2019.
The Work includes:
- Excavation to expose the existing ballast walls and top of concrete wingwalls.
- Concrete removals and repairs/modifications of existing substructure above water level.
- Replacement of the existing superstructure with a transverse nail-laminated timber deck on steel girders.
- Thrie Beam Barrier and Steel Beam Guide Rail Attenuating Terminal System Installation, roadway widening, grading and associated works.
- Restoration of the site upon completion of the work.
A digital copy of the Bid Documents may be obtained on May 29, 2019 from the Contract Administrator, free of charge. A hard copy of the Bid Documents will be available, by request only, and can be obtained at the office of the Contract Administrator for a non-refundable fee of $80.00 (including HST), payable via cash or cheque only to R.J. Burnside Associates Limited.
In addition to other provisions in the Bid Documents, the lowest or any Bid will not necessarily be accepted.
Owner Contract Administrator
Municipality of South Bruce Chris Knechtel, P. Eng.
21 Gordon Street East R.J. Burnside & Associates Limited
P.O. Box 540 449 Josephine Street, P.O. Box 10
Teeswater, ON N0G 2S0 Wingham, ON N0G 2W0
Phone: (519) 392-6623 Phone: (519) 938-3012