The Municipality of South Bruce is Currently recruiting for a Fitness Instructor to instruct and coach groups or individuals in exercise activities and the fundamentals of sport. Demonstrate techniques and methods of participation. Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary to improve their skills.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
- 3 month casual contract position (May- August 2019) (Evenings)
• All classes are held at the Mildmay Carrick Recreation Complex
• Typically working alone with the public
• Personal Training Certification or Personal Fitness Certification
• Certification in CPR, AED and First Aid is required within 30 days of employment
• Genuine interest in fitness and wellness and a commitment to providing quality service
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Candidates should be reliable and self-motivated
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume and cover letter no later than Friday, April 19th at 4:00 p.m.
ATTENTION: Rhonda Niesen
Municipality of South Bruce
P O Box 540 Teeswater, Ontario N0G 2S0
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 519–392-6266
Only those applicants interviewed will be contacted. Information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of job selection. The Municipality is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process.